MRT4 Intelli-Grip® Edition
- Wood's Powr-Grip
- Usually ships within 24 hours.
- Insulated Metal Panels
- Load Capacity (lbs):
- Material Surface:
- Material Surface:
- Lifter Motion:
- Lifter Weight (lbs):
The Wood's Powr-Grip® MRT4 Lifter Series Dual Vacuum Intelli-Grip® Edition (DC3) offers manual 360° rotation, with locking at each 1/4 turn and 90° tilt between upright and flat. With three frame configurations, the MRT4 delivers maximum versatility and a range of motion in the shop or at the construction site. The MRT4 DC3 features automatic latching in the upright position to ensure your materials are securely positioned. Intelli-Grip® employs state-of-the-art technology, providing automatic monitoring of vacuum and power systems to:
- Maximize productivity through an automatic self-testing procedure that ensures the lifter is ready for use, every lift.
- Help reduce human error by continuous monitoring of battery levels to help prevent lifter attachment to loads if energy is hazardously low.
- Simplify maintenance and repairs by providing critically relevant information at a glance through a colour display.
- Protect employees and property from harm by anticipating threats and providing operator alerts beforehand with clearly visible and audible warnings via multiple alarm levels identifying the severity of the hazards.
The dual vacuum system (DVS) features two completely independant vacuum circuits that provides vacuum system redundancy, reducing the chance of harm to personnel or equipment and limiting the possibility of catastrophic failure.
The MRT4 Dual Vacuum Intelli-Grip® is a great machine if you are working with flat glass, prefabricated window units, and insulated metal panels. Movable pad mount extensions (93101 and 93101AM) available for the MRT4 make it a great option for prefabricated units that feature mullions, allowing the vacuum pads to reach an extended depth of up to 5.3125" [~ 135 mm]. Pad frame T-arm assemblies (97466) make lifting insulated metal panels a breeze while individual pad shut offs (93011) permit the isolation of any number of vacuum pads along this four cup machine. If utilizing a crane is not an option (i.e. applications such as installations under eaves and commercial, indoor applications), the forklift adapter (95722) makes it easy to manipulate the MRT4 by providing a secure mounting option for the forks of a forklift. If increased horizontal reach at the hook point or minimal clearance between the lifter and the hosting equipment is a consideration for your particular application, the adaptable length lift bar (95723) can reduce overhead clearance by up to 11-3/4" [298 mm] when using the shortened configurations.
All this and more information is available in the MRT4 Dual Vacuum Intelli-Grip® specifications and instructions documents provided below.
Note: The video provided in the video tab is that of the MRT4DC2 model and is meant to serve as a general overview of the MRT4 Lifter Series Dual Vacuum Intelli-Grip® Edition (DC3) in both form and function.