MTCL Cladding Lifter
- Wood's Powr-Grip
- Usually ships within 4-8 weeks.
- Insulated Metal Panels
- Load Capacity:
- Material Surface:
- Lifter Motion:
- Lifter Weight:
MTCL Cladding Lifter
The Wood's Powr-Grip Cladding Lifter is a versatile DC-powered dual vacuum lifter designed for lifting and tilting long insulated metal panels and other cladding materials weighing up to 700 lbs (320 kg). Engineered to facilitate ease of operation and safety, the Cladding Lifter comes equipped with Intelli-Grip safety technology, hydraulic tilt damping, and optional pad frame extensions allowing this lifter to stretch up to 196" (4978.4 mm) in length. Offering the flexibility of several different pad frame configurations (see specification documents below), the Cladding Lifter is built to save you time and money.
Intelli-Grip® employs state-of-the-art technology, providing automatic monitoring of vacuum and power systems to:
- Maximize productivity through an automatic self-testing procedure that ensures the lifter is ready for use, every lift.
- Help reduce human error by continuous monitoring of battery levels to help prevent lifter attachment to loads if energy is hazardously low.
- Simplify maintenance and repairs by providing critically relevant information at a glance through a colour display.
- Protect employees and property from harm by anticipating threats and providing operator alerts beforehand with clearly visible and audible warnings via multiple alarm levels identifying the severity of the hazards.
The dual vacuum system (DVS) features two completely independent vacuum circuits that provides vacuum system redundancy, reducing the chance of harm to personnel or equipment and limiting the possibility of catastrophic failure.
The Panel Master features manual 90° tilt.
The MTCL Cladding Lifter is available with either VPFS625 or VPFS10T foam ring pads, please consult the table below for more information on determining the appropriate pads for your material. For additional options or to inquire about custom built solutions for your specific application or process, please contact us.
|VPFS10T||Max. Capacity per Pad||Max. Contour Height||Max. Contour Depth||Min. Width between Contours|
|150 lbs (68 kg)||1-1/8" (29 mm)*||1/8" (3 mm)||13" (330 mm)|
|* Pad mount extensions available for larger dimensions|
|VPFS625||Max. Capacity per Pad||Max. Contour Height||Max. Contour Depth||Min. Width between Contours|
|150 lbs (68 kg)||2" (51 mm)||3/8" (10 mm)||6-1/2" (165 mm)|
All this information and more is available in the Wood's Powr-Grip® MTCL Cladding Lifter DC3 DVS specifications and instructions documents provided below.