Truth 14 Series 2-Bar 10" Concealed Casement Window Hinge
- Usually ships within 24 hours.
- 14 Series
- Common Stamp:
- Stainless Steel & E-Gard Coating
- Sold By:
Truth Hardware (also known as AmesburyTruth) 14 Series 10" Concealed Casement Hinges (14.75) are designed for casement windows and manufactured using heavy gauge steel with a Delrin shoe and stainless steel insert. Engineered to be easily adjustable, the 14.75 series of casement window hinges facilitate quick sash realignment without disconnecting the E-Gard Plus coated support arms and come loaded with additional features including:
- a special stop feature on the support arm to prevent operating sash from opening past 90°
- an adjustable antique plated brass stud for quick identification purposes in the field
- a standard flat bottom track to help reduce "rocking"
- a built in end notch to reduce corner cleaning on clad or welded vinyl windows
LOOK FOR THE STAMP
The Truth 14 Series 10" Concealed Casement Hinge (14.75) is commonly found with 31133 stamped on the support arm. Alternatively, you may encounter one of the following marking(s) on your 14 series casement hinge: 30744, 33177, 40941, 41654.
Interchangeable with Stainless Steel 2-Bar 10" Assembled Casement Window Hinges.
Apply a thin amount of dry lubricant silicone spray to help ensure smooth operation when servicing or maintaining your casement window hinge.
For additional information please consult the product specification document below. Should you have any questions or require any assistance, please contact us.